This clicker case study will be designed to use existing knowledge gained from class helping make connections between what they might consider separate concepts (chemistry, mitosis, genetics and cancer). This case study will allow student to plan and diagnose, treatment plan, analyze the results of the treatment plan and evaluate if this treatment plan would be ideal for this particular patient.
What I will assess: I will be assessing the comprehension of material to answer multiple choice questions assessing their knowledge of
- What does the histology of a tissue look like with a tumor
- What are the genes Brac 1/ Brac 2 due in cell cycle and cancer
- Make a decision based on the data? (Either continue on with the new intervention/strategy or try something different) based on future exams and test responses.
What they will gain:
- Taking the applications of learned material and applying it to a real world outcome
- Reading graphs and interpreting data
- Treatment plans based off of patient data
CATS results attached as word doc.