Based on the evaluations of prior Assessment Happens (AH), the SAAC co-chairs (on advice of the committee) developed and facilitated the spring 2016 AH. Suggestions that were implemented were:
- Continuation of the CATS Share Out
- Differentiated CATS workshop
- Continue Gen Ed Abilites summarization of prior semester assessment participation
- Continue workshops on pedagogy/assessment best practices
- Collect and report suggestions (see attached) for continuous improvement cycle
- Continue Jeopardy!
Based upon the most recent evaluation of Spring 2016 AH, the goals based upon prior evaluations were met and satisfaction was generally high (see attached). Suggestions for improvement include: manage the time better to ensure inclusion of all agenda items, and find ways to encourage more faculty participation (including division chairs). Areas scoring high were the CATS share-out, Assessment Jeopardy, and the differentiated CATS workshop (these will all be repeated). Survey results are also attached. SAAC Co-Chairs will implement all of these suggestions at the Fall 2016 AH.