Visit the Student Assessment Committee (SAC) website for a comprehensive view of Estrella's Institutional Learning Outcomes, Assessment Cycle, and other aspects of assessment at EMCC. Here is the link:
Rubistar is a free tool to help teachers create quality rubrics. Click on the link, create an account, and play around!
Locate the following EMCC Rubrics in the "Downloads" below:
- Quantitative Literacy (Fall, 2015/2018/2021)
- Writing-Composition (Spring, 2016/2019/2022)
- Social-Civic-Global Responsibility (Spring, 2016/2019/2022)
- Oral Communication (Fall, 2016/2019/2022)
- Information Literacy (Spring, 2017/2020/2023)
- Critical Inquiry (Fall, 2017/2020/2023)
- Technological Literacy (Spring, 2018/2021/2024)
These are followed by the two SAAC Posters, the Iceberg and the Pyramid.
"Why CATS?" is the research-based rationale for reading and paricipating in any part of the CATS process.