Based on the evaluations of prior Assessment Happens (AH), the SAAC co-chairs (on advice of the committee) implemented several changes to the Fall 2015 AH, including:
- Faculty-generated as opposed to "expert delivered" examples of instructional improvement
- A system for storage and easy access of these suggestions (see attachment)
- A continuous improvement cycle model based upon: 1. Conduct AH ==> 2a. feedback gathered from participants ==> 2b. SAAC input/suggestions ==> 3. Planning for next AH ==> 4. Implementation of suggestions at next AH
- Reduced use PowerPoint
- During faculty CATS workshop, administrators met to provide improvement suggestions for SAAC/SAAC co-chairs
- Modification of Jeopardy (e.g., eliminate "jumble" clues :) )
Based upon the most recent evaluation of Fall 2015 AH, the goals based upon prior evaluations were met and satisfaction was generally high (see attached).